Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends!

Wishing you all a day of fun and good times.

And if you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wish you a wonderful day full of fun and good times too :)

I have Ricks brother and sister and her family coming over tomorrow. It should be a great day. The boys can watch football on the widescreen tv and snooze from the turkey.

My menu is going to be something like this:
Ham, requested by Mr. Ian
Turkey with stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Aunt Gwen's Hot Corn Casserole
Steamed Asparagus, requested by Mr. Rick
Homemade Cranberry Sauce, requested by Mr. Rick
Rolls

I'm going to make the cranberry sauce tonight; possibly the ham too. Rick's brother should be over sometime today, so the ham and some boxed scalloped potatoes sound in order. Then tomorrow if anyone wants ham we can just reheat it instead of fighting with the oven for time since the turkey is the star of the show :)

1 comments:

Velda said...

Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend! Have some of those scallop potatos for me I LOVE LOVE LOVE Them (yes the ones from the box lol )