Thursday, January 3, 2008

I so stink at this blogging thing!

I only got to day 4 of the 12 days of Christmas? Geeze!

I got some really great stuff, all leading up to "Chorous Line" by Valerie Pfeiffer. Forgive my spelling please. I can't wait to stitch it up :) I'm not sure when I'll get it started, need to finish "Ghouls Night Out" first.

What's new, well its 2008, that's new. Happy New Year!! We're back to work but the kids don't head back to school until the 7th. Then all the fun of PTO begins again. I know there are two fundraisers waiting to be counted and taken to the bank. Blech. Pizza Bingo Night is right around the corner and I have no clue if it's going to happen or not.

For Christmas, the family got a Wii, and I think it just might jumpstart my journey again. My journey has been derailed for MONTHS, but the Wii is actually getting my fat butt off the computer and doing SOMETHING. Boxing is kicking my butt big time. One of the training missions available is to practice dodging and I swear, I'm working muscles that I didn't realize my sides had! I saw on another blog a lady is doing 30 minutes of Wii boxing a night to help get back into shape and that for her it's worth 6 exercise points - 42 food points a WEEK!

The Wii has a new game coming out "sometime" called Wii Fit. I am going to buy it as soon as I can get my little hands on a copy. It comes with a balance board. Here's the entry at Amazon.com with a video. It looks really neat! http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Fit/dp/B000VJRU44/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1199420297&sr=8-1

WW - that's another thing. I'm seriously considering signing up with WW online again. The signup fee will be waived and it can't do anything but help me out and be accountable.

If I had to make a goal, my intermediate goal is to get to Onederland again. I haven't seen a weight starting with a "1" in 15 years. That is sad. I'm no spring chicken anymore and if I'm going to keep this heart healthy and try to keep the diabetes away, I need to do something!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to weigh in and see where I'm starting from. Then I'll make my first goal 10% of that number. If it's where I think it is, I'm looking at about 23 lbs. But, like I said, we'll find out tomorrow. Whether I sign up with WW tomorrow or not, that's TBD.

1 comments:

Megan said...

We want a Wii SO BAD! LOL They look like so much fun :)