That would be What the Heck
Kate had a party at Chuck E Cheese (she had fun btw). Ian and I hung out while the party was going on because there was no way in heck I was leaving her in that place.
Ian had an order of fries for lunch and I ordered an individual cheese and pepperoni pizza. It was about 6" in diameter. Calculated the points on said pizza and it came to... get this... ** 23 ** points!
How can a tiny little pizza come in at 23 points? One slice of a deep dish Pizza Hut pizza is only 6-8 depending on the variety. There has to be a mistake on the CEC site. There just has to be! I just can't fathom that pizza (which wasn't very good) being 23 points!
Needless to say, if that 23 point lunch was true, my weekly points total was totally SHOT to you know where.
Weigh in day is tomorrow - wish me luck!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Not sure of a title, how about WTH?
at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I HATE when that happens. There have been many times that I've eaten something that I thought I knew the Points for, and then get home to calc and realize I've blown the day. But what I've realized after all these years on WW is, one bad meal won't blow your week, or your month. Just get back on track, add in a few more veggies this week, and I'll bet you'll be fine.
Post a Comment