Must be good news if I'm posting this on Tuesday (giggle).
I'm down 1.8 pounds for the week, putting me back to where I was about the beginning of February (and with my old scale). This dieting stuff is hard work and I wish it were easier.
By the end of April, I'd like to be down at least another 5 pounds. Should be doable, right? I was hoping to be at my 10% goal by this point but there is just so much good stuff (or is it bad stuff) to eat. At least I'm OVER half way to my 10% now. I do think I'm lighter now than I've been in at least a year. Back in 2003 it think it was I was at my lowest in the last 10 years. I've got about 25 pounds to get there though. Gosh is that sad.
I'm down 1.8 pounds for the week, putting me back to where I was about the beginning of February (and with my old scale). This dieting stuff is hard work and I wish it were easier.
By the end of April, I'd like to be down at least another 5 pounds. Should be doable, right? I was hoping to be at my 10% goal by this point but there is just so much good stuff (or is it bad stuff) to eat. At least I'm OVER half way to my 10% now. I do think I'm lighter now than I've been in at least a year. Back in 2003 it think it was I was at my lowest in the last 10 years. I've got about 25 pounds to get there though. Gosh is that sad.


2 comments:
I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to warmer weather so I can get out there!!! Congrats on the drop again hon, I won't recognize you in July! lol
Velda
Thanks Velda, though I think at this point I'm about 20 pounds MORE than what I was that year. Hopefully by July I'll be where I was back in 2004 (which is probably right about where you are now).
Post a Comment