Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's been a while (again)

What's been going on?

We went on vacation and visited my MIL which was nice. It was a real quiet vacation with nothing exciting to report.

Weight wise, I'm down a bit and my new jeans still fit so that is good too :o) We've got a wedding to go to in 1 month and I'd like to be down a bit more from where I'm at so I've got to be good. Plus, my mom and I will need to go shopping for an outfit to wear as neither of us have anything nice or anything that fits well anymore.

So, that's all that is new in my neck of the woods. Nothing really worth talking about. Until next time when I'll hopefully have more to say...

2 comments:

Velda said...

congrats on feeling so great!!!!! Any advice? lol

Velda said...

Patty, you've been tagged, read my blog!