Thursday, April 5, 2007

Results!

Ok, so my weight is holding steady this week (down -.02, not worth noting). But the biggest news came to me today.

I went to Kohl's to buy more Levi's (18W since my 20W are falling off) and to maybe get a pair of 16W to shrink into. Imagine my surprise when I discover THEY DON'T CARRY THE SAME LEVI'S I FELL IN LOVE WITH! I was seriously bummed.

So on a whim I decided to see what was in the Misses section. They had a few pairs of 18's in Levi's so I figured what the heck. I grabbed a pair of Lee's and a pair of Levi's (blue). The 18's in the Levi's were a bit tight, but not as bad as I would have expected. The Lee's (black)- FIT. No saggy butts!

Now, armed with a bit more confidence, I went back out to the rack and picked up another pair of Levi's (black) and another pair of Lee's (blue). Both FIT. Granted the Lee's are stretch, but hey, I'll take it!

I also wanted to get a few more work shirts and they didn't have any in a 1x (since the 2x's are starting to get pretty baggy). I was bummed about that too.

Total damage - 4 pairs of jeans, $90 and a nice feeling :)

1 comments:

Velda said...

I'm so happy for you! I'm back up to 18s being right again :( congrats on the great deals!