Once again it's been 3 weeks since I've last updated. Nothing really new going on, just more of the same. Total loss is 14.6 pounds as of 6/21/07 with AF overdue ANY time now. Only 9.2 more pounds until I hit my first 10% loss.
Weight - I'm bouncing around the same few pounds, not making any real headway. It doesn't help that I'm just feeling HUNGRY all the time and give in by eating crap.
Work - Still swamped. And it's not much better since the kids are out of school and I don't get into the office until 11am (instead of 8:30-9am). That's a good 2 hours of productivity LOST every day.
Home - still a disaster. This morning I picked a corner and threw away a garbage bag of paper (which I will dump into one of the local school's paper recycling dumpsters - our school didn't generate enough revenue and they took ours away!) That's one small victory.
Kids - Out of school for the summer! I've requested library cards online so I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday we'll trek out to the library for the first time since we moved here (which was almost 8 years ago). Kids love their webkinz and are plotting ways for me to buy them more. They're nuts ;)
So, that's life in a nutshell. Thanks for reading.
Friday, June 22, 2007
June Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
life is a struggle at times isn't it! Just think pretty soon you'll be on vacation! lol
Post a Comment