Saturday, June 2, 2007

June?!?!?!?

Ok, when in the world did it become June? That means the kids are only in school for less than 2 weeks.

AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Breathe in and out.....

With the PTO there is still so much to do and not a whole lot of time to do it. We've got fundraiser money to get accounted and deposited. The end of year party is Friday (we're having a fun fest with moonwalks, rock climb, popcorn, cotton candy etc...). There are a lot of events happening at the end of the year that need payment (and as Treasurer, I have to do it).

Work is just crazy busy. I'm involved in 2 HUGE projects (not quite sure how that happened) with the grand opening of the first project being June 22nd. There is just a ton of work to be done for me to have my part DONE and quite honestly, it's getting scary. The other is an ongoing project that lasts from April-August. Things have not been going smoothly this year (we've been with this client for 12 years now) and that is stressing me out a bit. Besides the two major projects, people come to interrupt me all day long to "do this and do that". Bah!

My house is a disaster area. Luckily nobody comes over. Otherwise it would be a total huge embarrassment.

Ok, off the computer (and let the kids play Webkinz again) and try to get something done before I have to start dinner. Wish me luck! Maybe I should take the ~V~ approach and make a checklist and keep up with it. Of course, the list would be huge and frightening.

1 comments:

Velda said...

The ~V~ approach huh? lol you're too cute! Just keep breathing, everything will work itself out...darn, and I meant to stop over the other day lol....I've been hugely embarrassed several times so I totally know what you mean! ((Hugs))