Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stash Enhancement

but not of the cross stitch kind.

I've got an account on Ravelry (a knitting/crochet board) and started searching through the patterns for inspiration. I found a free pattern for a cool scarf. It's called the Potato Chip Scarf because you can't have just one LOL!!



So, my knitting stash has increased by a pair of Options size 8 wood needles with a 32" cable, plus 2 balls of "Beach Ball" and "Daydream". I can't wait to see the yarn because it looks yummy on screen.

Needles:


Beach Ball:


Daydream:


The prices at knitpicks.com were really good, but from what I hear shipping is slow, which is fine by me considering I'm nowhere ready to start a new project.

2 comments:

Velda said...

oh cool needles and scarves. That's the only thing I can do is knit scarves lol I really want to learn mittens, but think I need to take a class :)

_ said...

Cool needles. I didn't even know they made needles in such cool patterns. Mine are just the plain old ordinary ones. Very pretty yarn. Have fun with with your new project...the potato chip scarf looks interesting and fun to stitch up.