Friday, September 19, 2008

September already?

I swear, time must be moving at warp speed.

How about I just *wave* to all my cross stitch buddies out there. Heck, I'll just *wave* to everyone who stumbles across this blog too ;)

How was everyone's summer? The highlight of my summer was seeing Huey Lewis and the News in concert. That was something I've wanted to do for probably 20 years now. We also saw Weird Al Yankovic and he puts on an awesome show too. Definately will see him again!

It's hard to believe I've got a 3rd grader and a 2nd grader in the house. Like I said in my last blog entry, I'm done with a named position in the PTO for now. We'll see again in a few years.

What have I been doing to fill up my time? Besides all the family "stuff", I've started working on a family tree. I'm up to over 800 people now! It's kind of addicting seeing where all these different branches twist and turn.

Ok, I guess I need to get moving and do some house stuff. I hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Well hello there. Wonderful to see you in my blog reader!!!

Waving back....

Had a great summer. Transitions back to school etc. haven't been too rough.

Kristin said...

Patty...I'm so glad to see you back. We had a good summer around here...very busy though. And, I have a middle schooler now.