Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Um, yeah, I'm still alive

not sure about my blog though - has it really been since the end of March since I've last posted. Akk!

Tomorrow is the kids last day of school. It's hard to believe I'll have a 3rd grader and a 2nd grader. With any luck, Kate will get Ian's teacher. She's been awesome and I think she'll be a good influence on Kate to help her learn to focus. Ian - I'm not sure about the 3 teachers for 3rd grade, but I do have one I'm hoping he gets. Fingers crossed!

PTO - I'll be done with my term as treasurer at the end of July. Really in just a few days, but not officially until July 31. In August I'll get with the lady taking the reins and get to the bank to get the signatures changed. It's going to be weird!

3 comments:

Velda said...

I hadn't noticed you were gone lol...of course that's because I see you everywhere else I go too lol

Megan said...

Hooray! So many bloggers are blogging again :) Good to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Patty, I hope you're doing well! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!! ((HUGS))