This last month has been horrible as far as sickies go. Kate got sick then I got sick and then Kate got sick again and I got whatever the second thing she had.
Rick got sick and then Ian got sick and then Kate got a double ear infection and I got bronchitis.
I haven't done any stitching since the 3rd or 4th of this month and it was a month long stitch a thon on cross stitch crazy. Night time comes and I just crash.
But I'm finally starting to feel human again. Kate had a bunch of dental work done today so she's feeling pretty loopy. Ian has the night time cough again but is doing well during the day.
Calgon, take me away!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Sickies are finally leaving!
at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad that you're all starting to get well, it's no fun being sick! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment