We had a big night last night. It was the school's first annual Snowball aka Daddy Daughter Dance. Rick and Kate got all dolled up and had a great night. Ian and I went to work and he had fun too.
The girls all got tiera's and then they got their pictures taken with Dad. Then it was off to the Cafe, which was turned into a castle with a giant mural and our favorite DJ from Excel Sound. Cookies & Punch (and coffee) were served.
As everyone was leaving, the girls got a pink long stem rose (which Ian was passing out) and a balloon. Everyone left with a huge smile on their face and that gave me a huge smile as well.
Rick and Kate left right around 9:00 and Ian and I didn't leave until after 10pm. Oops! Ian had fun cleaning with another daughter of a PTO member. Once everyone had left Ian and M stayed together. It was cute :)
The worst thing about yesterday was I got a cold sore. So far it isn't one of the worst I've had, but it is definately swollen and I can feel it in my whole face :(
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Saturday!
at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that sounds like a very sweet evening. Will we see pictures?
Post a Comment