Monday, February 26, 2007

Sick house

Yep, that's what's going on in our house right now. Everyone but Rick is sick.

Wednesday last week I took Ian to the doctors and found out he had Pink Eye and Bronchitis. Great. He's doing better now (pfew!).

By Friday, Kate and I were starting to feel like we were getting a cold. My mom called me at work Friday, Kate was running a temp of 101. Motrin knocked it right down.

Here it is Monday and I'm feeling I've got bronchitis. Kate is fighting with every ounce of her being to not get knocked down. I have my annual "icky" on Wednesday, so if I'm not feeling better by then, Dr. K can hopefully give me something to make me better.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, but I'm not hopeful. My head is probably holding as much crap as I lost LOL!! Guess I'll find out in the morning.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon! We were all sick earlier this month.