Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weight Gain Tuesday

(giggle)

Well, I weighed in yesterday and showed a 2 pound gain, which isn't too bad considering I've had pizza the last 2 days and went over my weekly points (but not by a huge amount).

I also got a new scale, so I weighed in on a scale that is actually precise - little wiggles or weight shifts do not show up on my new digital scale. My old scale was a dial type and could vary a few pounds either way depending on how you stood on it and how your feet were pointed and where you had your weight balanced.

Since December 26th... 11 pounds lost, 77 to go. Hopefully by September 2008 I'll be at my goal weight :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

11 pounds lost is a great start! Keep up the good work.

Megan said...

I love my digital scales - both my "me" scale and my food scale. No way to cheat with those!

Paige said...

You can do it, Patti!! I have weight to lose, too. Maybe I should make myself "blog accountable" like you!