I somehow managed to stay awake and finish "Pet Peeve" last night (or this morning?) at 2am. Good thing the kids slept in this morning! I have 2 more books waiting in the wings for me to start. One is an Anne Rice novel, the other a friend loaned to me and I really ought to read it so I can give it back.
We're now under a Winter Weather Warning. They're predicting an ice storm to hit us sometime tonight/tomorrow morning. Rick's car is still acting up too. And the kids don't have school tomorrow. Oh yeah, can't forget the manditory attendance meeting tomorrow morning either. Which I'm going to be late to since the kids don't have school and my mom can't get here until 10am. Oh well.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Finished my first book of 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm guessing if you were up that late reading that you enjoyed the book. ;) I've only finished one book this year and it's one I started in December. I really need to get to the library and pick up a few so that I have one here when I get a few minutes to sit down and read.
Post a Comment