I think my last entry was a week or so ago already. Sorry for the delay! Life has just been crazy busy.
In my last entry I said we were switching from cable to DSL. Today I've been spending a huge chunk of the day logging in to all these different websites where we have accounts and switching the email address over. All I can say is GOOD GRIEF!!
On a stitching note, I've been working on "Ghoul's Night Out" and Frankie is coming along nicely. When I reach the 10 hour mark, I'll post a WIP picture.
On a reading note, I actually started reading a novel too. It's been far too long since I've read an adult book. Most of my reading lately has been reading to the kids - Junie B. Jones/Magic School Bus/Captain Underpants to Ian and "Henry and Mudge" for Kate. What am I reading? "Pet Peeve" by Piers Anthony, #29 in the Xanth series.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Good grief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My week has been crazy busy too. Hope things slow down for you soon. Switching emails is definitely a pain. Hope you get through them all soon.
Looking forward to seeing your wip pic. It's been way too long since I've picked up a needle. I really must remedy that soon.
I can't wait to see your WIP pic. I love Piers Anthony's books but I am so far behind on the Xanth series? You'll have to let me know how good this one is.
I agree that switching e-mail stuff is a big pain! Can't wait to see what you've been stitching.
Post a Comment