Thursday, January 4, 2007

Strange weather and other ramblings

The weather here is just strange. It's January and it's 50 degrees outside. It's been raining and our poor backyard is just soaked. Just when it starts to dry out, it starts raining again. It wouldn't be such a big deal except we now have a dog who can't be let out on his own as he has a small "issue".

On a completely unrelated note, I have now stitched more in the month of January than I have probably stitched all of 2005. Ok, maybe that is a small exageration, but it's not too far off! I've started "Ghoul's Night Out" by Habadashery Designs. I've just about got all the pink of Frankie's shirt done and a bit of his arm.

WW is still going well. Hubby made a pecan pie the other day since he didn't get around to it at Christmas time. And OMG is it awesome. Probably his best yet. And I about croaked when I saw the point value of a piece of homemade pecan pie (insert jawdropping emoticon here). I may end up over points this week, but at least the pie will be gone!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I made the mistake of pointing out my pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving - YIKES! But I figure with holidays, as long as I only overindulge on the day itself (and not the week before AND the week after) I'm okay.

Anonymous said...

your WIP is cute! I look forward to updates :) I pass on pie now :( I feel so guilty lol I'd rather have butter in my mashed potatos lol...the things we do to make ourselves hot momma's huh girls? lol Keep up the great work Patty!

Margaret said...

WTG on the weight loss. Yeah pie is bad news. But sooooo good!

And strange weather here too. I just looked and it's 69!!!!!